Hello,

I'm evaluating Sling to use as a CMS in our project. I'm targeting Sling
9, but the question is open for any Sling version.

I've managed to build and install a running Sling instance with oak tar
back-end and played a bit with Composum.

We are planning to deploy Sling with the RDBDocumentStore since we don't
have MongoDb experience and I would not like to complicate the
deployment. We also have established procedures on how to backup and
maintain a PostgreSQL database.

How stable is Sling with RDBDocumentStore?

How about with a PostgreSQL back-end?

Any recommendations / things to avoid using the RDBDocumentStore?

If you have some knowledge about these subjects, please share them
because I believe they are valuable for the community.

Thanks,

Ioan Eugen Stan