Hi Roy,

This is a use case that we have as well.

We need to be able to sync content between different instances
periodically or on request. We are still in the planning phase and will
start to implement Sling once we have enough resources.

Please share your experience so others can benefit (including us).

In our use case we have an Item Bank with lots of items and other
content. Most of the time we need to update translations. In some cases
(once every few months) we need to add/update the content/content
structure. Translations can be handled in lots of ways, we might not
even use the vlt solution Robert proposed.  For new content I think that
is something that will help us.

Regards,