<trying this again without the incorrect reply header...>

Hi,

In essence I'm trying to detect the in-progress state of a job being stopped.

I see in the sling-event implementation that calling jobHandler.stopJobById()
eventually works its way down to calling jobHandler.stop(), setting a flag in
the JobHandler.

The JobExecutor is responsible for calling jobExecutionContext.isStopped(), and
if it returns true, the JobExecutor should clean up, call  and exit.

There might be some time elapsed between the request to stop and the
JobExecutor returning the JobExecutionResult that updates job state.  Is there
a way to detect this interim condition via sling-event-api?  I had a look at
the code and didn't see anything obvious.

What I'm trying to do is indicate in my UI that a job is being cancelled, but
cancellation isn't complete yet.

Thanks!  John