Hi,

because i'm talking about context aware config, i'll give some context here
:-) i'd like test using caconfig logic to replace specific inheritance like
core breadcrumb's [0] that will allow less code and additional inheritance
levels (assuming i'm storing different content policies at different
places).

While looking at SPI documentation level of configurability [1], i'm pretty
confident i'll be able to tweak things around pretty heavily and reach what
i want, it's also a bit scary in a way that the more possibilities you
have, the more wrong things you could do.

what i'd need here is basically looked up paths to be
current resource, then locale specific content policy then some generic
content policy for that resource component. I guess i can do that
implementing ContextPathStrategy, but i'm confused with Configuration* e.g.
".ConfigurationResourceResolvingStrategy you can define where configuration
data is looked up, and how resource and property inheritance is handled."
looks also like something that could help me.

i'm happy here : to have some guidance, and through / after that
conversation contribute some samples / examples to that documentation page.

Nicolas

[0]
https://github.com/Adobe-Marketing-Cloud/aem-core-wcm-components/blob/master/bundles/core/src/main/java/com/adobe/cq/wcm/core/components/internal/models/v1/BreadcrumbImpl.java#L72
[1]