Hi Christian

I can see two options. However, both require deploying a custom bundle.

1. The JCR Content Loader has support for installing *.cnd files[0].
I.e. a (very slim) bundle could be installed to register a namespace
declared in a cnd file.
2. Deploy a custom bundle with a servlet that allows registering a
namespace. The servlet could even implement the majority of your test
case. I'm not sure how far the Teleporter junit rule would get you,
but it may be worth looking into.

Regards
Julian

[0]