Hey Carlos,

not sure i know SingleComponentManager nor your way of using an osgi
service.
The way i know is
1. check that sling pipes bundle is active (it needs sling query
dependency),
2. check that plumberimpl is active
3. in your code have plumber as a reference (with the osgi annotation)

Hope this helps
Nicolas