FYI I took a crack at adding a webconsole status screen for this:
https://github.com/apache/sling-org-apache-sling-feature-apiregions/pull/16/files.
You can see the format in one of the test artifacts:
https://github.com/apache/sling-org-apache-sling-feature-apiregions/blob/268b43b50f66518a236f345607bdc40c530a780b/src/test/resources/printer/populated.txt

More than happy to take suggestions or improvements, but it seems like it
tells you what you'd want to know as a developer.