Dear adaptTo() Community,

adaptTo() is returning to the vibrant Kulturbrauerei in Berlin from September
23rd to 25th 2024, for another edition of Europe's leading AEM Developer
Conference.
https://adapt.to/

The adaptTo() is a community event. Therefore we encourage everyone to
participate. By covering various facets of the overall topics Adobe Experience
Manager, Adobe Experience Cloud, and the underlying OSS projects Apache Sling,
Apache Felix, and Apache Jackrabbit Oak, we set starting points for the
community to discuss and interact.

The Call for Papers has officially opened and you have now the chance to shape
adaptTo(). Submissions are being accepted until 15th of April 2024.
https://adapt.to/cfp

Early Bird Tickets for the on-site adaptTo() 2024 are available now! We also
offer a special Loyalty Discount for previous attendees.
https://adapt.to/tickets

Your adaptTo() Conference Team