Howdy,

On 07.09.2010 14:35, vikt...@gmail.com wrote:
> Are people successfully using the plugin?
Successful is relative ;-)

> I am still getting 100% cpu utilisation - making the plugin unusable for me.
Nothing special in this regard.

But invitation mails still don't work (need to save the ICS attachment and
load manually).

Calender often enough is read only or does not allow me to edit events.

Or I get asked for the Sogo password even though it is stored in the TB vault.

64bit Ubuntu but using a 32bit TB (to be able to load various extensions....)

cheers
afx

--
atsec information security GmbH, Steinstrasse 70, D-81667 München, Germany
    Phone: +49-89-44249830  /  Fax: +49-89-44249831  /  Web: atsec.com