Hello

Some information about my setup

I use Thunderbird for mailing, calendar, contacts and tasks
Lightning is the Calendar addon for Thunderbird.

I also have installed an Owncloud Server, and use the CalDav Plugin to sync my various Calendars in Thunderbird with OwnCloud Server. I maintain several seperat Calendars in Thunderbird - those are added to 1(one) specific "Owncloud Userid" in on my cloud.

Also I maintain various addressbooks in Thunderbird (both version 17 and 24) and my Owncloud Server. As there is no support for multiple address books for a "single user" in Owncloud, I try to sync addressbooks from different users on my OwnCloud Server with a single User in Thunderbird.
I use the SOGo Connector (version 17.0.5) to sync.
This does not work as expected.

I guess the reason is, that the only configuration option in the SOGo Connector is to enter the CardDav Server Address. There is no option to specify the Credentials UserID and PW for the SOGo CardDav connection.
I wonder anyhow, what userid is actually used by the SOGo Connector.
It seems that the CardDav Connector uses the same credentials as the CaldDav addon (would it work without the CalDav Addon??)
Why do I think this is the case?
Well - the address book of the "specific CALDav user" mentioned above is syncronized without errors.

So my question is:

Is there a plan or workaround to add UserID and PW credentials to the CardDAV configuration options for the SOGo Plugin connector?
 Many thanks for a fast response

Karl52