there is no config or integration necessary on the mail server... Mail gets
scanned and passed on to the mail server... Very easy to configure in a
cluster... So any changes made to the Sophos config will be replicated... Check
out the Email appliance at www.sophos.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Szládovics Péter <p...@szladovics.hu>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2013 13:23:45
To: <users@sogo.nu>
Subject: Re: [SOGo] Antispam & antivirus

> Hi!;
>
> I've looked around, and cannot find any information regarding antispam and
> antivirus for Sogo...?

> Thanks :)

SOGo is not a mailserver. SOGo just an groupware extension for _any_
mailserver backend.
So, the question is not the antivirus and antispam for SOGo. The
question is antivirus and antispam for mailserver.

Look at these: spamassassin, clamav, rbl lists under postfix,
greylisting (e.g. postgrey), postfix policy filters, etc.
Complete solutions e.g. amavis, smtp filter gateways (endian firewall,
proxmox mail security). Some is commercial, some is not.