On 4/22/2014 9:39 AM, André Schild <an...@schild.ws> wrote:
Am 22.04.2014 13:58, schrieb Szládovics Péter:
Am 22.04.2014 08:47, schrieb André Schild:
Am 21.04.2014 23:02, schrieb Charles Marcus:
And even better would be, rather than having to manually customize Integrator, just specify the settings in SOGo.conf...

I'm assuming there is a reason  this isn't possible (yet)?

Where should thunderbird find the server?
Just a idea,
via (another) SRV record, just like Autoconfig works in TB or Outlook.

Why not query a SRV record in the integrator,
like Apple already uses...

https://www.icewarp.com/support/online_help/6480.htm
and
http://tools.ietf.org/search/rfc6764

SRV and other (SPF example) records are good, but lot of administrators hate them or they aren't interested in their support. :(
But we would be in "good" company since MS is also using them for Outlook+Activesync autoconfig...

If some Sysadmins don't wan't to use them, then they could still manually modify the integrator package...

If this will work (Ludo?), then I like the idea... and it would motivate me to set these up for our mail server too...

If Ludo says this is doable, then I'll go open an enhancement request for it...

Thanks Andre!

--

Best regards,

Charles