Le 04/06/2014 à 13:19:50-0400, Ludovic Marcotte a écrit
> On 2014-06-04, 1:08 PM, Albert Shih wrote:
> > Because many of my users don't take a close look about what is on the
> > screen, and sooner or later we going to have a big problem (sending private
> > document to mailing-list/etc.)
> Note that for this to happen, the message in the draft folder must of
> course have an attachment. Moreover and more importantly, it must have
> the same unique message identifier (IMAP UID) as the message in the
> folder where the reply has been initiated. These two combined made this
> bug unnoticed for more than 3 years.

Well....it's depend how the person manage their mailbox, if this person
have many mailbox and only few mail in each mailbox, because dovecot use a
list of IMAP UID by mailbox the probability to have same (low) IMAP UID
between each mailbox and the draft mailbox is not so small.

For example I've a user where the draft mailbox IMAP UID is just reach 50,
so the IMAP UID is between 1 -> 50.

I count ~ 10 mailbox who the IMAP UID is below 50...

This person use lot of attachment .....

Regards.

JAS
--