Hi,

For anyone experiencing the aforementioned issue, please take a look at this: http://sogo.nu/bugs/view.php?id=2870

I have attached a patch to the ticket which works for us.

regards,

schorsch

On 24/07/14 16:38, Charles Marcus wrote:
On 7/24/2014 9:41 AM, Adi Kriegisch <a...@cg.tuwien.ac.at> wrote:
Hey!

Overall it appears to be working... I just got an error where auto
completion does not work when composing a mail:
in
sogo-connec...@inverse.ca.xpi!/components/SOGoConnectorAutocompleteSearch.js

Line: 326
Error: _parser.makeFullAddress is not a function.

Any ideas?
Autocomplete works fine here (Windows 7 x64)...
Interesting... Wherefrom did you get sogo-connector? In the github
repo it
still uses makeFullAddress which does not exist in TB31 any more.

Same 24.0.5 we downloaded from the inverse website when it was released...

We do use Integrator too (if that matters)...

--
Georg Mülleder, (Sysadmin)
VRVis Forschungs-GmbH, www.VRVis.at, FN: 195369h, HG Wien