Am 09.09.2014 um 14:35 schrieb Leto:
Hello everybody, and excuse my English. If you don't mind, I start explaining
my scenario. I have a  postfix servers, as MTA and another as MDA. I have
another machine running rounduce (nginex), sieve, dovecot , mysql, ldap and
davical. Everything works like a charm.

On thunderbird we use lighting and sogo integrator to access calendars and
contacts. The problem come from Outlooks clients. I've been looking for a
plugin which works in outlook, but are non free and the purchased try doesn't
work fine.

Here comes sogo, and I start getting lost. As far as I understand sogo allow
outlook connect to daviCal, or provide its own calDAV and cardDAV, which can
be accessed by outlook (natively)  and thunderbird's plugins. After reading
the installation manual, it seems to be a complete solution, but what I need
is install "this missing component" in the middle of my infrastructure to
provide access to outlook.

So, please, could anyone help me, in this mess of concepts about sogo, calDAV,
cardDAV and daviCal?

Thank you

In your environment you would have these components:

- SQL Database holding contacts and calendar informations
- IMAP Mailserver holding mails and rules (sieve)
- Sogo to provide access for Caldav and Cardav clients
- The sogo integrator+connector in Thunderbird to integrate caldav + cardav in thunderbird - The new sogo versions also allow ActiveSync access for mobile devices and for Outlook 2013

If you need support for older MS outlook versions, then you need the following:

Install samba+openchange on the sogo server.
These components integrate with Sogo and allow native access by outlook.

And here comes the trouble for your setup:
- davical isn't supported as "backend" for cal/cardav, you must use the sogo versions/databases for this - samba comes with it's own LDAP server, so for MS outlook native integration you will have to replace it as well with the samba 4.x version I think there is some way to also use external ldap servers, but that's a rather complex setup....

André