users-requ...@sogo.nu wrote on 21.01.2015 18:49:03:
> Am 20.01.2015 um 21:04 schrieb Ludovic Marcotte:
> > On 20/01/2015 15:01, J. Echter wrote:
> > > Samba 4 comes in as a dependency with SOGo
> > It does not. The "sogo" package doesn't. The "sogo-activesync" package
> > doesn't. The "sogo-openchange" package does.
> >
> That is right, but sogo repo has samba-libs for samba version 4 which
> obsoletes CentOS 6 own samba4-libs and this will bring some dependency
> problems (sogo repo uses libldb 1.1.17 for samba-libs but sssd needs
> samba4-libs and this requires libldb 1.1.13).
>
> I had simmilar problems and added samba-libs to my ignore list in
> yum.conf file for the sogo server (where I do not need samba).

My solution was to simply uninstall sssd (and then samba-libs).
If you don't use Samba or LDAP at all, then you don't need sssd either.

Kai-Uwe Rommel

kai-uwe.rom...@ars.de
Telefon+Mobil +49 89 32468-120

ARS Computer und Consulting GmbH, http://www.ars.de
Ridlerstrasse 55, 80339 Muenchen, Deutschland

Application Development Services, Business Transformation Services, IT
Infrastruktur Services
Beratung und Vertrieb zu IBM Software, System x, POWER Systems, Storage
License Management Services, IBM Passport Advantage Lizenzierung

Handelsregister Muenchen, HRB 101829, USt-ID: DE 155 068 909
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Michael Arbesmeier, Kai-Uwe Rommel, Roland Schock,
Joachim Gucker