Hello,

My questions has to do with potentially performance impacting issues if
we switch from Thunderbird + Integrator to Outlook + AS...

We have our mail server (dovecot) running on one virtual server, and
SOGo running on a separate virtual server.

Currently, with Thunderbird, there is no Email Syncing going on with
respect to SOGo, because Thunderbird talks directly to the mail server.

But, if we switch to Outlook + AS - am I correct that all email
synchronization would then flow through the SOGo server? If so, this
would probably require major tuning needs on my end, plus I'd need to
learn how to create a fat pipe between the two VMs...

Thanks for any pointers/tips anyone can provide on making this switch as
painless as possible...

Charles