I was able to download the individual files and install them from a local directory.  Version 2 appears to run properly.

Moving the repository statement from last to first in the sources.list file helps get some of the files to show up as upgradeable but the main "sogo" package still wants to be upgraded to Version 4 from the stable repository.

Any suggestions on how to upgrade from the SOGo repository rather than default (which has Version 4)?

"apt-mark hold sogo" appears to prevent the Version 4 "sogo" package from being upgraded over the top of Version 2.