On 7/10/20 8:07 AM, Pedro David Marco wrote:
>On Friday, July 10, 2020, 10:10:20 AM GMT+2, Axb <axb.li...@gmail.com> wrote:

 >so glad to read this... confirms my picture of you.

 >now back my pet project: rewrite Tom Sawyer

OK... who starts??? :-)

once Finished we can rewrite "El Quixote" as well...

Perhaps if we were still calling black people Injun Joe, people were advocating for burning all previous copies, and scouring the Internet for all previous occurrences of SpamAssassin and deleting them, you might have a point.

Even Mark Twain by 1876 was becoming increasingly embarrassed by his failure to question the racist status quo of the world in which he had grown up.

Regards,
Dave

------
Pedro