Thanks for quick reply, but blacklist what?
The problem is I do not know this spammy domains.
I want to give a score when To: field is NOT in anyaddr...@mydomain.com

If only it were that easy.

You'll notice that recipients of this mailing list receive mail to the mailing list address, not to each recipient.

You might have better luck building a meta rule that combines the "To:" field with something else, like a body rule or lack of presence of an SPF record, etc.

You might also consider building rules based on email !__MYDOMAIN, and excluding cases like this mailing list, then otherwise adding points that would normally be overcome by a proper SPF record or Envelope From address, for example.

You should submit a few of these emails to pastebin.com where we can analyze them more thoroughly for other patterns.

Regards,
Dave

<mailto:anyaddr...@mydomain.com>

cheers
Miki

wt., 20 paź 2020 o 20:25 Benny Pedersen <m...@junc.eu <mailto:m...@junc.eu>> napisał(a):

    Miki skrev den 2020-10-20 21:19:
     > Let's say my domain is mydomain.com <http://mydomain.com> [2].
    99% of all the e-mails have:
     > To: m...@mydomain.com <mailto:m...@mydomain.com>
     > But some e-mails, most likely sent using BCC are coming with:
     > To: anyu...@anydomain.com <mailto:anyu...@anydomain.com>
     >
     > Nearly all of them are spam.

    blacklist_to then

    set blacklist_from to same

    this is forged protecting safe

    and yes its not fool proff since bcc can be used on remote