On 11/30/20 7:00 PM, Joe Acquisto-j4 wrote:

On 11/24/20 12:40 PM, Axb wrote:
Fuglu supports Sophos AV
See fuglu.org

Sophos recently discontinued their support for SAVI on Linux. They now
only support "Server Central Intercept X Advanced" which is an entirely
different product.

I would also be interested in newer/supported AV alternatives.

Regards,
Dave

Where did you hear this?  I was just informed it will continue until 2023 at
least.

The "Free" version is no longer available, apparently, but the "endpoint"
product is still there
for paying customers.

Directly from my contact there - it was labeled end-of-sale this past July. It has an end-of-life date of July 2023. Support will continue to support that solution until then, but they will no longer offer new subscriptions to customers.

Regards,
Dave

joe a.

        j4computers, llc