Hi Steve,

As Antony just reported, post these spamples to something like pastebin.com then provide a link so we can view the raw email.

This is the first issue I see - you're likely missing a lot of additional features of later versions, as well as regular updates.

From: "or...@amazon.com" <gk5751...@gmail.com>

I believe this mismatch would also be caught with later versions.

-0.0 BAYES_20               BODY: Bayes spam probability is 5 to 20%

This is the other big issue - you need to train these to recognize this as spam/phishing. You can also go through your quarantine to find spam that hasn't been properly trained to use as a corpus.

And how the hell is google letting this crap flow out of its email service, anyway?

Because they're in the email business, not the email security business.

Go here and make sure you're using the KAM channel (as well as the regular sa-updates channel).
https://mcgrail.com/template/kam.cf_channel

Best,
Dave