On 1/4/24 06:35, Matus UHLAR - fantomas wrote:
On 03.01.24 20:36, Thomas Cameron wrote:
Fair point. But I'm guessing that because it has two DKIM signatures, it's not passing the DKIM check.

only one of those DKIM dignatures needs to pass, with the domain in From:

Yup, and it seems to be working now. After about an hour, it suddenly started working as expected.

GMail doesn't flag it as "passed" for DKIM. I am looking to see if
PostSRSd has any sort configuration option to delete the DKIM of the
original sending server so that it will "pass" DKIM checks.

Not sure why pass is in quotes.   But again if you don't change headers
the original signature should be valid.

Well, it's not marked as failed, and it's not marked as passed, but I am looking at the OpenDKIM headers. It's in a weird limbo where I can see the email got marked but GMail is not marking it either way.

can we see headers From: and Authentication-Results as they were seen on your server?

I absolutely can send them, but since it's working now, I'm going to blame this on Google and run. :-D

--
Thanks!
Thomas