John D. Hardin wrote:
On Mon, 16 Oct 2006, Jo Rhett wrote:
I am convinced that spam (in all its forms) will continue to be a
problem until spammers start dying for what they are doing. That will
change the risk/benefit analysis rather strongly towards the negative.

So join WhackASpammer. You make a micropayment for each spam you receive from a spammer. When $50k has been reached for any given spammer, they are whacked. :-)

NOTE: THIS IS A JOKE. I keep meaning to register the domain and put up a spoof site, but I haven't had the time to make sure I can't be sued for doing this....

--
Jo Rhett
Network/Software Engineer