It wouldn't be if we had any user whitelists set up ! Thats the problem.  This
is a vanilla installation and we have no individual user preferences setup.
All is controlled by a single account, as the mail is then passed onto a Notes
server.  I have looked at that rule and can see that it uses the function
eval:check_from_in_whitelist(), but need to see how that works.

--
--[ UxBoD ]--
// PGP Key: "curl -s http://www.splatnix.net/uxbod.asc | gpg --import"

and is