Martin Hochreiter wrote:
Some messages here get tests=none. The two conditions I've found here
are 1) like Matt already mentioned, a timeout in communication using
spamc, or 2) the message was received totally within our network
(trusted/internal).

Perhaps maybe you don't have the trusted/internal networks set up
correctly. Just speculating as I don't know much about Amavis to know
exactly how much SA tweaking you can do to make a difference.

I get now hints from the logfiles concerning a timeout,
my trusted/internal networks in local.cf are set as follwing
---------------------------
trusted_networks 80.123.XXX.XXX
trusted_networks 80.122.XXX.XXX
internal_networks 192.168.1.0/24
internal_networks 192.168.2.0/24
internal_networks 127.0.0.1

That doesn't pass a lint check, does it? If it does you're using a really old version of SpamAssassin. If it doesn't it's because internal_networks must also be trusted and if you're using 3.2, 127.0.0.1 is always trusted+internal (so it'll warn about it already being configured).

Assuming you're running a recent version of SA your effective config is:

trusted_networks 80.123.XXX.XXX
trusted_networks 80.122.XXX.XXX

Daryl