On 5/15/07, Bill Landry <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Big Wave Dave wrote the following on 5/15/2007 12:54 PM -0800:
> On 5/15/07, Daryl C. W. O'Shea <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Big Wave Dave wrote:
>>
>> > Do you want to see the full debug with --lint or a real message?
>> > Should I send it to the list as well?
>> > Thanks for your assistance.
>>
>> Either would probably do, might as well use a real message.  Sending to
>> the list is fine.
>>
>> Daryl
>>
> It does show "X-Spam-Relay-Countries: US" in the debug... but in the
> actual messages flowing in, it isn't appeneded to the message.

If you are using amavisd-new, you can still score the with relay
countries, amavisd just doesn't add the SA header for this.  I believe
you can have amavisd-new add the full SA header report by setting:

$sa_spam_report_header = 1; # insert X-Spam-Report header field? default
false

The default is false "0".  Setting this to "1" will allow SA headers to
be added.

Bill

Bill,
Thanks for the input.  I'm not currently using amavisd-new.  I'm using
spamass-milter-0.3.1.

Thanks,
Dave