On 06.10.07 18:04, Matus UHLAR - fantomas wrote:
> afaik the

(I left this one for explaining later, and then forgot to do it)

afaik the scores are assigned automatically, see
http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/HowScoresAreAssigned

however SPF_SOFTFAIL does not even mean that the message sender is fake
(and I don't this time care if the admin knows how SPF should be configured)
so the score should not hit too much...

--
Matus UHLAR - fantomas, [EMAIL PROTECTED] ; http://www.fantomas.sk/