Their (his?) official site www.securitysage.com doesn't even report an
e-mail address.

Should I go to risk my mailbox blacklisted by BLs? :) Or someone of us got a
better securitysage's contact e-mail?

I don't, anyway.  go for it ;)

Doing a whois shows a network solutions email contact/admin address of [EMAIL PROTECTED] I don't know if this is a redirector that will actually send mail to the contact for the site or if it is simply an NS blackhole. Being paranoid I suspect the later; but who knows, maybe the redirect either manually or automatically to someone associated with the site.

Seems to me that if something the site provides has been down for a week that contacting the admin/technical contact would be an appropriate thing to do.

       Loren