Bowie Bailey wrote:

I completely agree with you. I have no idea what effect our solution
is having on spam. I know that our internal mail isn't slowed down by
large influxes of spam as they can't get to the server that processes
internal mail, which was the goal of our system. I know for a fact
we've rejected legit mail because of our solution. Since my solution
allows for the opening of the "fake" MX to legit systems having
issues, the problems are reduced, but certainly not eliminated. Our
FP detection method is waiting for someone to call up and complain.

How many systems have you had to allow through the firewall due to mail
problems so far?

4