On May 21, 2008, at 1:08 PM, mouss wrote:
I read every document on their website, and saw zero mentions of this feature.

if you can't find the docs that others have read, and still accuse them of lack of research, there is a word for this: ridiculous.

There's nothing on that site. It's on another site nobody mentioned. It's not my job to find all references. And I'm not saying people should find *ALL* references, I'm saying that people should taking 1-2 minutes to read what the person is actually suggesting/implementing, rather than disregarding the product/idea/whatever publically without any clear understanding of what it does.

before suggesting what others should do, try improving your search and navigation skills. (I am serious here. I am sure you will thank me in few years).

  *snip other insults*

Lose the attitude. I was suggesting people actually read what's right in front of them, not even asking that they search around. Your insults are irrelevant to the topic here, and I won't put up with it.

--
Jo Rhett