On Jun 25, 2008, at 1:53 PM, Bob Proulx wrote:
What did you do differently between this message and the one that was
rejected?  Somehow you routed the other message through an
unauthorized route.  It is specifically configured to be rejected by
your own domain configuration.  Routine mail through grupointercom.com
makes it look like a forgery.

I got one for each message I sent to the list this morning. I certainly didn't choose to route any mail via that system, and I imagine no one else on here (other than the perp) willing chose to.

Some person is doing SPF checks against the header address instead of the envelope address.

--
Jo Rhett