On 26/09/2008 11:44 AM, Todd Adamson wrote:
> So, it basically boils down to my lack of knowledge that dsbl died back
> in June, and was used from within spamassassin.  I'll admit it. I didn't
> know about it.  My fault.

No problem.  We didn't know either.  It wasn't causing any problems so
there's not really much to be concerned about.  If the list had have
stopped responding someone would have mentioned slow scan times and we
would have identified the issue (if no one else pointed out the list
died) and removed it asap.

Developer time resources are very tight so we depend on the user
community to help out with this sort of thing.

Daryl