On 23/12/2008 11:18 AM, Mike Bird wrote:
> Karsten Bräckelmann-2 wrote:
>> Daily is fine, cause it means a single DNS request only most of the
>> time. Updates of the stock rules however usually are less frequent than
>> once a week.
>
> DNS seems to have been reporting 709395 as current for about eight weeks
> now, and a lot of very obvious spam is getting through.  Have the stock rule
> updates ceased?

Rule updates are largely dependent on both the amount of time the core
developers have and the amount of spam they are receiving.  I for one
seem to have been largely whitelisted as of late and probably wouldn't
have the time to push updates anyway.

Justin's sought rules work good, so try those if you're not already.  If
you've got any good rules to contribute send them our way and we'll try
them out for you.

Daryl