On Apr 27, 2009, at 1:16 PM, Dan Mahoney, System Admin wrote:
The problem exists now, there is PNG spam, and there will continue to be, because it gets through. Right now the only way I find this blocked is if spamcop blocks it.

Just as a point of reference, I'd like to note that we haven't bothered with FuzzyOCR here and absolute none of the spam which reaches my inbox is a PNG or JPG or GIF spam. SA does block it, and it does so without FuzzyOCR.

That said, we have jacked the scores for e-mail with images and no text and that might be why. We never, ever receive valid e-mail with no text in it.

--
Jo Rhett