From: "R-Elists" <list...@abbacomm.net>
   Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2010 08:33:42 -0800

   > /20[1-9][0-9]/   --> /20[2-9][0-9]/

   we changed it to this before the update and still had the issue.

   so we changed back to the older version and then zero'd the score.

   waitied for the update

   after the update, changed the score to a small positive value to re-enable
   yet the rule is still *hitting* for some reason...

   since it is a header rule, what should i start looking at to see where the
   issue is coming from?

   somewhere in SA? should i enable special logging?

   or, should i check the MTA and it's assigns that deal with the header?

The rule is probably also defined in some other file.
Are you using 00_FVGT_File001.cf?  If so check there.

-jeff