On Dec 21, 2009, at 9:55 AM, R-Elists wrote:
> do you have changes / hopes / ideas / suggestions for SA to make it better
> or more better or whatever?

No.  SA does (with amavisd-new) exactly what I want it to do, and does it well.
 There's lots of stuff I don't use, like marking spam and keeping scores, but
that's because years of personal experience demonstrated near-zero value.   As
I have it configured today it works well without having to mark anything ;-)

--
Jo Rhett
Net Consonance : consonant endings by net philanthropy, open source and other