On 05/26/2010 05:29 PM, Karsten Bräckelmann wrote:

Also, these Hotmail injected footers always use long-ish URIs with a
path, no? In that case, a meta with __URI_NO_PATH could help. Something
like this.

   uri __URI_NO_PATH  m~^https?://[^/]+/?$~

That's possibly a good idea. I was thinking of trying to collate all known Hotmail Signature/footer URIs and do a meta for Hotmail with URI other than those that commonly appear in Hotmail footers.

In the end I just decided From Hotmail was worth 3 points and whitelisted the 20 or so known hotmail sender addresses that appear in my logs.