On 09/06/2011 5:09 AM, Alessandro Dentella wrote:

Hi,

I find a lot of spam that has already passed other spam-filters with
spamassassin better tuned than mine an already have a X-Spam-Flag to YES.

I tried to add a rule to match that case:

   header CUSTOM_X_SPAM_FLAG X-Spam-Flag =~ /\bYES\b/i
   score CUSTOM_X_SPAM_FLAG 5

But spamassassin -t<  /tmp/spam does not show any hit ot that rule. Moreover
using flag -D I don't see it being called. I set it in
/etc/spamassassin/local.cf

Is it any possible to match on that rule?

Have you tried matching against the ALL:raw header? I don't think it will work but I can't remember for sure.

header CUSTOM_X_SPAM_FLAG ALL:raw =~ /\bX-Spam-Flag: YES\b/i

A custom plugin may also be able to use get_pristine_header() to match against what you want to match against. Again, though, I can't remember for sure when/where the X-Spam headers get stripped out.

Daryl