Chris,

Looking for another pair of eyes here. I've been trying to install this
module for a few hours now and having no luck. When testing on the
module begins the output for each test is:

Socket version 1.97 required--this is only version 1.82

So, I found Socket V1.97 and tried to install it from source. The output
is here:

http://pastebin.com/XGZGAq2f

Any idea of where I'm going astray? Perl version is 5.10.1

Looks like gcc is not happy:
const-xs.inc:834: error: format not a string literal and no format arguments

The current version of module Socket is 2.014,
try that instead of the oldish 1.97 from 2012.

  Mark