Alex writes:
Just came across this article about measures Google is taking to block
domains using suspicious unicode characters:

http://threatpost.com/google-tweaks-gmail-to-help-limit-spam/107732

Does SA yet have similar measures? I seem to recall some discussion about
this probably a year ago. What are some example domains?

Nontrivial, but probably worth doing eventually, especially now that
SMTPUTF8 is getting some traction. I hope there already exists some
Perl module to help with Unicode normalization and matching.

Please open a problem report so that this does not go by forgotten.

  Mark