Is there a way to prevent a URI from being looked up in DNSBLs, without
*also* preventing that URI from matching on uri regex rules?

I would like to add quite a few popular URL shorteners to
uridnsbl_skip_domain, but then I can't match those domains in uri regex
rules for feeding "x and URL shortener" meta rules.

Still using SA 3.3.2;  if the behaviour of uridnsbl_skip_domain has been
narrowed down in 3.4 to only skipping the listed domains on DNSBL
lookups (as per its name) that may prod me to get 3.4 running.

-kgd