On Mon, 1 Sep 2014, Jude DaShiell wrote:

Messages with question marks and spaces have been showing up in my inbox on another account.

There are base-SA rules for subjects like that. Would you post a sample to pastebin so we can see if there's a new variant and those rules need modification?

Thanks.

  You do not examine legislation in the light of the benefits it
  will convey if properly administered, but in the light of the
  wrongs it would do and the harms it would cause if improperly
  administered.                                  -- Lyndon B. Johnson
 823 days since the first successful private support mission to ISS (SpaceX)