On Tue, 16 Sep 2014, Reindl Harald wrote:
Am 16.09.2014 um 16:01 schrieb John Hardin:
On Tue, 16 Sep 2014, Reindl Harald wrote:
Le 16/09/2014 12:24, Reindl Harald a écrit :
score LIST_PARTIAL 2.000 1.999 2.000 1.999

that feels too high, as example we add "List-Unsubscribe" headers in case of
ordiany newsletters to support MUA
which read that header (for TB a extension exists)

i have seen that rule hit one customers newsletter generated here, going
through a relay responsible for the
sender domain and coming back to the customer itself why it makes it through SA

Important question: are those messages being scored as spam?

If not, how close to spam (5.0) are they being scored?
Are you willing to provide a sample of one such?

in that case not, but depends on some wired HTML, bad chosen
subject or so hit another rule where 2 points penalty may
come closer to spam, keep in mind nobody knows how good or
bad a bayes on the RCPT side maybe trained

what alarmed me was not that our SA in that specific case
had -1 and not -3 but that a message with a header added
by good intentions get a high penalty in general

2 points is not a "high penalty". 4+ points is a "high penalty".

Regardless, I've reviewed the recent performance and adjusted the score limit a bit.

  Watch... Wallet... Gun... Knee...                    -- Denny Crane
 Tomorrow: the 227th anniversary of the signing of the U.S. Constitution