On Fri, 19 Sep 2014, Marcus Schopen wrote:

still playing with sa-learn. If I feed sa-learn do I have to strip the
last Received: header which is the Received header for my own MDA
(imap-backend) before piping the message into sa-learn?

No, that shouldn't matter. The common bits will be learned as neutral because they appear in both ham and spam.

  ...for a nation to tax itself into prosperity is like a man
  standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle.
                                                 -- Winston Churchill
 Today: Talk Like a Pirate day