Benny Pedersen wrote:
Spampd 2.30 does not work with perl 5.18, spampd 2.42 does, seem lot
is changed in perl, so is it not just mail::dkim that needs updates
for perl 5.18 ?

Or is it unrelated ?

me wrote:
Don't know about Spampd, it's probably unrelated.
[...]
I'm not aware of any noteworthy compatibility differences
between 5.14 / 5.16 and 5.18 / 5.20. I don't think anything
needed to be changed either in SpamAssassin or in Amavis
to make it run under 5.18 or 5.20.

Seems that the change in Spampd between 2.30 and 2.42
was needed because of a change in a module Getopt::Long :

  Changes in version 2.39
  * Retain taintedness of command line option values.

and is unrelated to a version of perl.

  Mark