On 2/10/2015 9:54 AM, Matteo Dessalvi wrote:
Hello KAM.

Unfortuntately I am still getting the same "warning messages"
with the new 25_spf.cf.

It looks like that the check part:

if can(Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::SPF::has_check_for_spf_errors)
(...)
endif

is ignored. Could it be an effect introduced by the sa-compile step?
The output of the 'rules compilation' looked fine to me, though.
Interesting idea. Axb convinced me not to bother with rules compilation. If you don't compile, does it warn still?
If it can help, I am using Debian Wheezy with Perl 5.14.2 and
SA version 3.004000 (from the backports archives).
Regards,
KAM