On Oct 5, 2015, at 7:36 PM, Reindl Harald <h.rei...@thelounge.net> wrote:
> Am 06.10.2015 um 04:33 schrieb Jo Rhett:
>> Looking at my spam block statistics, not a single IP I’ve reported to
>> SoftLayer over the last two years has been shut down. Is there any
>> reason I shouldn’t just block all their allocations and save myself some
>> effort?
>
> if it's your personal mail only - go ahead
> if you are responsible for others mail - be careful

Sorry, let me restate: I know consequences of blocking large providers. I’m
asking if others have found the same to be true, or if there is any reason to
give SoftLayer benefit of the doubt?

Once in a great while this kind of query generates clueful contact with said
provider to get off their tail...

--
Jo Rhett