Hello,

I want to thank all who have been helpful.  I have gotten my test project to
merge branches successfully.  Now I am trying it on our production code and
wish to make sure I am not making any mistakes.

I use one folder for my source code (all branches) mainly because of vendor
requirements the code must be run from the same directory.   I have created two
branches for two new features.  One feature extends an existing library.  The
other feature adds a new library as well as extending an existing one.  When I
switch I create a conflict because the directory exists in one branch and not
the other:

local unversioned, incoming add upon switch

This may or may not be what is supposed to happen, that would be the first
thing I would like to know.  How to fix it would be the second thing that I
would like to know.  According to the help of the resolve command says:

So I tried svn resolve -accept working LibraryDirectory but I believe that was
a mistake because then the directory was marked "Delete" which is not what I
wanted.  Does anyone know what is the proper response?

I did not want to lose the library from the working copy so I switched back to
the other branch and then switch back.  Now it says:

local delete, incoming delete upon switch

It seems I did something wrong.  My next step would be to add the library back,
but that may not be the best response.  Any suggestions?

Thanks
JM