On Thu, Oct 26, 2023 at 9:59 AM Nathan Hartman <hartman.nat...@gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]

I would add that I do not believe there are compelling reasons to
upgrade from 1.13 to 1.14 if your distro hasn't. I would recommend
sticking with what your distro is providing unless there is some
highly compelling reason to install your own package. This is
especially true on a server.

If you really have a need for 1.14, I would upgrade your entire distro
to a version that provides it.

Mark